Friday, January 11, 2013

Overwhelmed

Too many projects are in too many stages! 

I have two TUBS of fabric in the dining room and I'm trying to go thru Christmas fabric and match up things that will work.  With very little luck.  I can put together four fabrics, but not six.  Arrgghh.  Considering cutting it all up into 3-1/2 inch strips and using everything all together in a Lucky Star pattern.  So what if all the reds aren't the same.  At that point it will technically be a scrap quilt!

Keith and I started a new quilt using Jennie Beyer fabrics the other day.  Unfortunately we each sewed the basic parts on two different machines so the blocks will be different sizes.  Going forward as best as I can.  The end result will be some wonky-cut modern art.

I need to repair a quilt I made for my mom several years ago.  She keeps asking about it. 

I have binding ready to be sewn onto a donation quilt.

Two hand-pieced hexagon quilts in progress by the sofa.  And the Texas alphabet sampler cross stitch project.  I can't even watch TV without facing work!

Two holiday patterned charm packs were made into snowball blocks and now just need to be laid out and sew together.  Nothing in the stash that will work for a border, but there are TUBS of fabric still in storage so I hate to spend money if I don't have to.

Off work all weekend.  Think I'll just put it all away and pull out one thing at a time until its completely finished.  This list doesn't include the TUB of pinned projects waiting to be quilted!

No comments:

Post a Comment