Friday, January 25, 2013

Whining

Whine #1:  Worst mani/pedi today I've ever had.  Worse than if I had done it myself!  New person at the shop where I've gone for years.  Raised the price $2 and did a terrible job.  Looking for a new manicurist!  It was supposed to be a treat and now feels like I wasted the money.  Poop.

Whine #2:  Was offered a full-time job.  Yeah.  Pay is terrible.  Boo.  And I keep wondering if its what I really want to do.  I hate second guessing myself! 

Whine #3:  Stinkin hot outside.  As the East Coast gets blasted with snow and cold, it was 80 here today and is still in the 70's at 10 pm.  I cannot turn on the A/C - its January! - but being on the third floor means its hot in the apartment.

Whine #4:  I'm working the next 6 days in a row and I'm teaching the lesson during Sunday school this weekend.

Let's turn it around!

#1.  Got a mani/pedi today as a treat after two months!  Felt good to have a foot massage.

#2.  Got a job offer!  Yeah for me!

#3.  So glad I'm not freezing in the snow on the East Coast.  Brrrr.

#4.  I working the next six days in a row!  Money!  And I get to spend Sunday morning with my favorite kids.  Yeah!

Okay, that feels better.

No comments:

Post a Comment